Stress Management Techniques: dealing with stress might seem like a battle that you can never win, but you can learn how to manage the stress in your life. Stress left untreated can get worse. Here are some stress management techniques that work:
- Get enough sleep – Studies show that lack of sleep can contribute to stress
- Eat your breakfast – Even if you have to get up fifteen minutes earlier, it is important to eat something nutritious in the morning.
- Get some exercise – The next time you are feeling stressed during the day, take a few moments and “get moving.” Do a few jumping jacks, walk around the block, try doing a few arm and leg stretches, and within a few minutes that stressful feeling will start fading. Recommended types of exercise.
- Focus on a positive attitude – Your attitude is your most prized possession, and is something that you and only you own and control. No one can take it away from you. Keep a positive attitude, and you will be helping to keep stress out of your life.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff – Learn what is important in your life and let the rest of the problems fade away.
- Learn how to relax – Take a deep breath and let go of the tension. Read a book, watch a funny movie or go for a quiet walk. You will soon discover that your stressful problems are a thing of the past.
- Avoid stressful situations – Don’t get caught up in other people’s problems and stressful situations. You have enough of your own stressful times to deal with.
For your convenience we have 5 physical offices and provide stress management therapy in Florida, Georgia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New Mexico and Virginia. You can speak with a live stress management therapist by calling us at 215-922-5683 Ext. 100 or you may decide instead to use the internet to self schedule an inperson or virtual stress management therapy appointment.
Ocean City Therapy Office
360 West Ave, Floor 1, Ocean City, NJ 08226
Mechanicsville Therapy Office
9044 Mann Drive, Mechanicsville Virginia, 23116
Society Hill Therapy Office
233 S. 6th Street, C-33, Philadelphia PA 19106
Art Museum / Fairmount Therapy Office
2401 Pennsylvania Ave, Suite 1a2, Philadelphia PA 19130
Santa Fe Therapy Office, 2204 B Brothers Road, Santa Fe, New Mexico, 87505
Telemedicine: We have therapists who are licensed to work in Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Virginia New Mexico and Pennsylvania
you deserve the best stress management therapist possible. Our special sauce for helping you achieve your goal, begins with matching you with the right stress management therapist. Check out our GUARANTEE:
Stress Management and Other Therapy Services Offered:
Individual Counseling and therapy
Couples Counseling and marriage counseling
Teen Therapy and Adolescent Therapy and tweens and child counseling
Family Therapy and multi-generational counseling
Art Therapy and Counseling no art skills needed
ADHD Therapyand ADD, Dyslexia, Autism, Tourettes counseling
Anxiety, Panic, OCD Therapy and worry and fear support
Breaking the cycle of Codependency and being your own person
Overcoming Chronic Illness and Chronic Pain
Depression Therapy and sadness, gloom, and upset support
Grief Therapy and loss, End of A Relationship, rejections, pregnancy loss and therapy
Mindfulness Based Therapy and spirituality based therapy
Sex Therapy and sexual function & dysfunction, sex addiction, sexual orientation and gender identity support
Trauma Therapy both emotional and sexual abuse, complex trauma, PTSD counseling
Affairs, Infidelity, Unfaithful, Cheating counseling
Personality disorder treatments