The Center for Growth / Therapy in Mechanicsville VA is open for in-person therapy and virtual therapy services and accepting new clients.
For more details about our covid-safe in-person therapy appointments, please call Lancie Mazza, LCSW, the director of the Mechanicsville Therapy Office. Lancie Mazza's direct cell number is 267-428-2517. The Center for Growth is actively hiring for therapist in Virginia. Preference will be given to licensed mental counselors and therapists, would consider those pursuing licensure.
Our Mechanicsville Therapy Office Practice Specializes in:
- grief and loss therapy, death of a spouse, death of a child, babyloss, death of a friend
- sex therapy, erectile dysfunctions, premature ejaculation, low sex drive, painful sex, mismatched sex drives
- anxiety therapy, including social anxiety and panic attacks
- Personality disorder therapy, borderline, narcissist, histrionic,
- trauma therapy, emotional abuse, sexual abuse, physical abuse, witnessing extreme situations
- mindfulness therapy
- depression therapy, mood swings such as bipolar
- neurodiversity therapy, ADHD, ADD, dyslexia, tourettes, autism
- family therapy , sometimes it's more effective to come in as a family than as an individual or couple. Sometimes the issue isn't just about one person, but rather it's the entire system that needs fine tuning
- couples counseling, premarital counseling, marriage counseling
- christian counseling
- teen and adolescent therapy, depression, anxiety, loneliness, apathy, social skills,
- home schooling support
- grief support groups, grief support groups are led by a licensed clinical social worker.
Our Mechanicsville Therapy Office is located in Northwest Mechanicsville, Virginia at the intersection of Mann Drive and Shady Grove Road, with plenty of on-site parking.
Our Mechanicsville Therapy Office is located in Northwest Mechancsville, Virginia at the intersection of Mann Drive and Shady Grove Road, with plenty of on-site parking.