DUE TO COVID THIS GROUP IS NOT RUNNING
Unexpected Single SUPPORT GROUP
Are you recently separated or divorced? Has a long-term relationship ended? Come and meet other people who are dealing with the similar issues. Learn how make a successful transition back into the single life. Adjusting to single life can be a significant challenge, especially if you have been part of a couple for a long time. You may feel like you are totally unprepared.
Topics that will be discussed:
- The grieving process – any change in our life begins a grief process. Learn about grief and discover the unique factors of your process.
- Coping strategies to manage grief.
- Building a single life – you are starting a new chapter in your life. What do you want it to look like?
- Coping with learning new skills and taking over new responsibilities – how do you go about learning how to manage things that your ex always managed?
- Dating and Sex – navigating the dating process and knowing when you are ready. Addressing fears and uncertainties.
- Building a singles support network.
- Single/Shared parenting – communicating and working with your ex.