At The Center for Growth, we understand the importance of a good connection with your therapist. Once you have decided to take the initial step and seek treatment with us, we want you to know that we will go the extra mile to make sure that you have a good experience. We want you to feel good about the therapist that you have chosen. Therapy is a combination of technical skills and fit. In other words, your experience of meeting with a therapist should feel like you have just met with someone that intuitively gets you, can see through the fog, and can help guide you where you want to be going. If after your first session you are not sold that you are working with the right therapist, do not hesitate to call our intake line at 215 922 5683 x 100 or Alex at 267-324-9564 and ask to be scheduled for one session, free of charge, with a different therapist. Please note that if the new therapist is more expensive, then you will be required to pay the fee difference between the therapists. If you aren’t thrilled with the next therapist, we are happy to repeat the process. No one therapist is a great fit for all clients. Chemistry and fit matter.
Of course, some clinician's might point out, that the problem isn't always the therapist, sometimes it's you. Either way, we stand behind our guarantee. We want you to feel good about the choice that you are making. The choice of how you want to proceed is yours. Our only goal is to support you in becoming the best you possible.
For your convenience, we have five offices offices and work with clients virtually:
- Ocean City Office 360 West Ave, Floor 1, Ocean City, NJ 08226
- Richmond Office 1806 Summit Ave, Suite 300 #1006, Richmond VA 23230
- Alpharetta Office 11720 Amber Park Drive, Suite 160, Alpharetta GA 30006
- Society Hill Office 233 S. 6th Street, C-33, Philadelphia PA 19106
- Art Museum / Fairmount Office 2401 Pennsylvania Ave, Suite 1a2, Philadelphia PA 19130
- Santa Fe Office: Location in Santa Fe, New Mexico coming soon. Virtual option in New Mexico immediately.
- Telemedicine: We have therapists who are licensed to work in Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Virginia and Pennsylvania