Licensed Therapists & Counselors in PA, NJ, VA, NM, FL, GA
- Georgine Atacan, LSW | Fee 150 | Society Hill Therapy Office in Center City Philadelphia | Virtual Therapy in PA & NJ
- Samantha Eisenberg, LCSW, MSW, MEd, LMT | Fee $155 | Virtual in PA, NJ & VA
- Dr. Foust, Director of Clinical Services | Fee $250 | Ocean City Therapy Office in Ocean City NJ | Virtual Therapy in PA, NJ, GA, FL
- Dr. Erica Goldblatt Hyatt Therapist | Fee $200 | Virtual in PA
- Robert Jenkins MEd , LPC | Fee $150 | Virtual in PA
- Lancie Mazza, LCSW , Director of the Virginia Office| Fee $225 | Mechanicsville Therapy Office in Mechanicsville VA | Virtual in PA, NJ, VA
- Tonya McDaniel, ABD, MEd in Human Sexuality, ABD, MSW, LSW, Director of Professional Services & Therapist | Fee $200 | Virtual Therapy in PA, NJ
- Shannon Oliver O'Neil, LCSW, AASECT Certified Therapist & Internship Program Director | Fee $175 | Virtual Therapy in PA, NJ
- Richard (Rick) Snyderman, LPC, CADC, CSAT, NCC, Director of Group Therapy | Fee $175 | Art Museum Office in Center City Phila | Virtual in NJ, PA
- Jessica Soriano, MSW, LSW | Fee $120 | Society Hill Therapy Offices & Virtual Therapy in PA
- Jonah Taylor, MSW, LSW | Fee $130 | Art Museum and Society Hill Therapy Offices in Center City Phila | Virtual in NJ, PA
- "Alex" Caroline Robboy, CAS, MSW, ACSW, CSTS, LCSW, Founder & Executive Director | Fee $300 | Society Hill Office in Center City | Virtual in NJ, PA
Therapists & Counselors, Working Towards Licensure in PA
- Ella Chrelashvili, MA, Fee 100
- Rebekah Coval, MS | Fee $130
- Janette Dill, M.A, MFT | Fee $120
- Farhana Ferdous, MA, ART-P | Fee $120
- Margaret (Meg) Fromuth, MFT | Fee $130
- Heather McGee, PhD, MA | Fee $140
- Jordan Pearce, MA, LAC, NCC | Fee $120
Therapist Interns in Therapy & Counseling in PA & NJ
- Suzy Blalock | Fee $50
- Bridget Haines | Fee $50
- Charlotte Cowles | Fee $75
- Lucia Cucinotta | Fee $100
- Emily Davis | Fee $100
- Sonya Hundley | Fee $75
- Lauren Kairys | Fee $75
- Kristen Lippolis | Fee $75
- Addie Mooney | Fee $75
Telephone: 215-922-LOVE (5683) x 100 (try this first, this is our intake line)
Alex Robboy: 267-324-9564 (you can text me on this cell)
Once you start working with a therapist or counselor you can expect your fee to remain the same until treatment is complete. With this being said, there are four exceptions to this policy:
- In the event that a client has taken more than a three-month break from services and the therapist during this time raised their rates, then the therapist will offer a client a 50% discount on the increase.
- In the event that a client works with a therapist for more than three years, at the three year mark, the therapist may increase your fee by $20. Every subsequent year, your fee may increase by $5.
- After interns graduate, clients who are mid-treatment have the opportunity to choose a different therapist to work with at the fee the client currently pays. If the intern transitions to employee status, clients will be offered a 50% discount on the fee increase.
- When a therapist becomes licensed, therapists raise your fees. To honor the existing relationship between client and therapist, clients will be given a 50% discount on the fee increase. This only applies to clients after they have worked with their therapist for a year or longer.
Good Faith Estimate: Therapy & Counseling Services in Philadelphia, Santa Fe, Ocean City, Mechanicsville and Virtual in GA, FL, PA, NM, NJ, VA
Effective January 1, 2022, a ruling went into effect called the "No Surprises Act" which requires practitioners to provider a "Good Faith Estimate" to individuals who are uninsured or utilize self-pay. The Good Faith Estimate (referred to throughout this document as “GFE”) works to show the cost of items and services that are reasonably expected for your health care needs for an item or service, a diagnosis, and a reason for mental health services. The estimate is based on information known at the time the estimate was created. The GFE does not include any unknown or unexpected costs that may arise during treatment. You could be charged more if complications or special circumstances occur and will be provided a new GFE should this occur. If this happens, federal law allows you to dispute (appeal) the bill if you and your provider have not previously talked about the change and you have not been given an updated GFE.
Under Section 2799B-6 of the Public Health Service Act (PHSA), health care providers and health care facilities are required to inform individuals who are not enrolled in a plan or coverage or a Federal health care program, or not seeking to file a claim with their plan or coverage both orally and in writing of their ability, upon request, or at the time of scheduling health care items and services to receive a GFE of expected charges.
Note: The PHSA and GFE do not currently apply to any individuals who are using insurance benefits, including "out of network benefits” (i.e.., submitting superbills to insurance for reimbursement).
Timeline requirements: Providers are required to provide a GFE of expected charges for a scheduled or requested service, including items or services that are reasonably expected to be provided in conjunction with such scheduled or requested item or service. That estimate must be provided within specified timeframes:
If the service is scheduled at least 3 business days before the appointment date: no later than 1 business day after the date of scheduling;
If the service is scheduled at least 10 business days before the appointment date: no later than 3 business days after the date of scheduling; or
If the uninsured or self-pay individual requests a GFE (without scheduling the service), no later than 3 business days after the date of the request. A new GFE must be provided, within the specified timeframes if the individual reschedules the requested item or service.
Common Therapy & Counseling Services at The Center For Growth, Inc
- 90791: Initial psychotherapy intake (53 minutes)
- 90834: Ongoing therapy appointments (53 minutes)
- 90837: Ongoing therapy appointments (53 minutes)
- 90847: Family/Couples appointments (53 minutes)
- 90832: Initial group intake (25 minutes)
- 90832: Ongoing therapy appointments (25 minutes)
- 90846: Therapy session without client present (53 minutes)
- 90853: Ongoing group therapy (53 minutes)
Common Therapy & Counseling Diagnosis Codes at The Center For Growth, Inc
Below are a few examples of diagnosis codes at TCFG; however, the list is not exhaustive. With that said, diagnosis codes can change based on many factors. Please speak to your provider with any questions or concerns.
Common Therapy & Counseling Diagnostic Codes:
Z63.0 Problems in Relationship With Spouse or Partner
F43.21 Adjustment Disorder with Depressed Mood
F43.22 Adjustment Disorder with Anxiety
F41.0 Panic Disorder
F41.1 Generalized Anxiety Disorder
F42 Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
F43.10 Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
F91.3 Oppositional Defiant Disorder
F50.2 Bulimia Nervosa Disorder
F50.01 Anorexia Nervosa
F34.8 Disruptive Mood Dysregulation
F60.3 Borderline Personality Disorder
F60.81 Narcissistic Disorder
F60.7 Dependent Personality Disorder
F52.21 Erectile Disorder
F52.22 Female Desire Disorder
F65.3 Voyeuristic Disorder
TCFG recognizes every individual’s mental health treatment journey is unique and personalized. How long you need to engage in mental health services and how often you attend sessions will be influenced by many factors, including, but not limited to:
Your schedule and life circumstances
Your provider’s availability
Ongoing life challenges
The nature of your specific challenges and how you address them
You and your provider will continually assess the appropriate frequency of services and will work together to determine when you have met your goals and are ready for discharge and/or a new "Good Faith Estimate" will be issued should your frequency or needs change.
Where Therapy & Counseling Services Will Be Delivered:
TCFG offers both virtual and in-person Therapy & Counseling services to individuals physically located in the state of Virginia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New Mexico and Virtual only in Florida, Georgia, at the time of services. Depending on your provider(s), your services may take place over a HIPAA compliant telehealth platform or at our physical locations.
- Ocean City Therapy Office: 360 West Ave, First floor, Ocean City NJ 08226
- Society Hill Therapy Office: 233 S 6th street, Suite C33, Philadelphia, PA, 19106
- Art Museum Therapy Office: 2401 Pennsylvania Ave, Suite 1a2, Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Virginia Therapy Office: 9044 Mann Drive, Mechancisville, Virginia, 23116
- Santa Fe Therapy Office: 2204 B Brothers Road, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
Virtual Services will also be offered in New Mexico, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Virginia.
Our Group NPI# is: 1699986844
Our EIN# is: 232954072
At TCFG, we must provide a diagnosis to all patients for ethical, legal, and insurance reasons -- as well as required by the "No Surprises Act".
Your initial Good Faith Estimate diagnosis is:
Primary Diagnosis: Z73.3 - Stress not elsewhere specified Secondary Diagnosis: F99 - Mental Health Disorder, Not Otherwise Specified
This diagnosis is only to satisfy the federal requirement for this form. This is not a formal psychological diagnosis. A formal diagnosis occurs after an assessment has been completed. That will take place 1-5 sessions after beginning mental health services. If you choose to decline a formal diagnosis, we will not update this GFE.
It is within your rights to decline a diagnosis per state and federal guidelines.
Primary Service or Item Requested/Scheduled:
- Individual Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Support Group
- Therapy Group
You will receive an email and / or text from us confirming the date of service. Note: each therapist has their own fee (see top of this page for the exact hourly fee for each therapist)
Your Financial Responsibility For Therapy & Counseling Summary
For a good faith estimate, we are providing the amount you would owe if you were to attend psychotherapy for 52 sessions in a year (weekly, without skipping any weeks for holidays, break, vacation, unplanned events/sickness, etc.); The "Good Faith Estimate" requires providers to provide an exact estimate and not a range. Out of an abundance of caution and transparency, this quote is based on higher frequency of appointments, though your actual frequency could be more or less, depending on your unique mental health needs.
Your Annual Therapy & Counseling Cost Estimate:
Total Annual Cost
Your Clinician that you agreed to meet with.
See Treatment Plan
Groups Fees: Initial Eval 25, Each Session 10$
52 x your therapists fee = Y.
If you are attending a support group for free b/c you are a client doing individual/couples or family work with us and you miss a support group session, you will be charged the full 10$.
You will be billed the full fee for cancellations with less than 48 hour notice
To fill out the chart, look up your therapist’s session fee, and multiply that number by 52. That is the yearly fee.
IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING TO DO THE MATH YOUR COUNSELOR / THERAPIST CAN HELP.
Good Faith Estimate Disclaimer
This Good Faith Estimate shows the costs of items and services that are reasonably expected for your health care needs for an item or service. The estimate is based on information known at the time the estimate was created.
The Good Faith Estimate does not include any unknown or unexpected costs that may arise during treatment. You could be charged more if complications or special circumstances occur. If this happens, federal law allows you to dispute (appeal) the bill.
If you are billed for more than this Good Faith Estimate, you have the right to dispute the bill.
You may contact the health care provider or facility listed to let them know the billed charges are higher than the Good Faith Estimate. You can ask them to update the bill to match the Good Faith Estimate, ask to negotiate the bill, or ask if there is financial assistance available.
You may also start a dispute resolution process with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). If you choose to use the dispute resolution process, you must start the dispute process within 120 calendar days (about 4 months) of the date on the original bill.
There is a $25 fee to use the dispute process. If the agency reviewing your dispute agrees with you, you will have to pay the price on this Good Faith Estimate. If the agency disagrees with you and agrees with the health care provider or facility, you will have to pay the higher amount.
To learn more and get a form to start the process, go to www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 800-985-3059. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate or the dispute process, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 800-985-3059. Keep a copy of this Good Faith Estimate in a safe place or take pictures of it. You may need it if you are billed a higher amount.
Jennifer Foust, PhD, MS, LPC, MS, LPC, PHD
Richard (Rick) Snyderman, LPC, CADC, CSAT, NCC
Director of Group Therapy