Therapy Services for Students: The Center for Growth / Therapy in Philadelphia PA, Ocean City NJ, Richmond VA provides psychotherapy and therapy services to undergraduate and graduate students attending University of Pennsylvania, Drexel University, Temple University, Jefferson, University of the Arts, Community College of Philadelphia, La Salle University, Saint Joseph’s University, Chestnut Hill College, Moore College of Art and Design, Peirce College, Manor College, Philadelphia University, The Restaurant School, and many more.
Our therapists can help you with anxiety, depression, self-esteem, managing school pressures, ADHD, Dyslexia, life transitions, guilt, shame, relationship problems, sexual health, and family issues.
We offer individual counseling, couples therapy and support groups.
Fees: $50-80 to work with one of graduate students who are pursuing a degree in counseling.
$80-$250 to work with one of our staff therapists.
Therapy Near Me
- Ocean City Office 360 West Ave, Floor 1, Ocean City, NJ 08226
- Richmond Office 1806 Summit Ave, Suite 300 #1006, Richmond VA 23230
- Alpharetta Office 11720 Amber Park Drive, Suite 160, Alpharetta GA 30006
- Society Hill Office 233 S. 6th Street, C-33, Philadelphia PA 19106
- Art Museum / Fairmount Office 2401 Pennsylvania Ave, Suite 1a2, Philadelphia PA 19130
- Telemedicine: We have therapists who are licensed to work in Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Virginia and Pennsylvania
If you would like to schedule a therapy appointment, you are encouraged to look at our clinician's biographies and schedule online. Each therapists phone number is listed on their home page or you can call 215-922-LOVE (5683) x 100 (and follow the prompts for your state) and speak with one of our intake specialists or to call (267) 324-9564.