Stress is a condition that occurs in response to actual or anticipated difficulties in life. Stress is no laughing matter, and if left untreated, can lead to serious health complications, including high blood pressure, sleep disorders, back pain, and more. In addition, stress can play a role in circulatory diseases as coronary heart disease, sudden cardiac death and strokes. 5 common causes of stress include:
1) Fear – Whether the fear is real or imagined, it can cause stress in people of all ages.
2) Change – Most people dread change, and even if a small change walks into their life, they may become stressed out.
3) Attitude – Everyone at one time or another has developed an “attitude” about something in their life. And in most cases, it’s not the wrong attitude, which leads directly to a stress attack.
4) Health – Any change in your health, no matter how small, can also create stress in your life. Even hair problems can make a person feel uncomfortable.
5) Anticipation – For some people, they always anticipate the worst case scenario, and that is a common cause of stress.
You can self schedule an inperson stress reduction therapy or you can self schedule an online therapy appointment. We have office locations in Society Hill Philadelphia and Art Museum / Faimount Therapy Office Philadelphia PA, Ocean City Therapy Office in NJ, Mechanicsville Therapy in VA and Santa Fe Therapy in NM.