What are common patterns in women’s groups for emotional eating?
* Feeling that one is too needy.
* A need to be liked by everyone.
* A need to put other people primary.
* A need to be in the caretaking role.
* Feeling selfish for talking about one’s own personal needs and feelings.
* A tendency to be self critical.
* Feeling disliked by others or having a strong fear of being disliked.
Group Therapy helps to decrease Isolation and reduce feelings of shame. It can help to provide emotional support, and become a place where you learn about your interactions with other people.