Ongoing Anxiety & Depression Support Group in Philadelphia NOW FORMING
Do you feel sad, irritable, angry, or indifferent? Have you experienced unexplained episodes of crying? Do you feel guilty or worthless? Do you have difficulty making decisions? Do you feel unable to take pleasure in the things you used to enjoy? If so, then you might benefit from joining a depression support group.
Weekly group meetings focus on:
* Identifying depression, and how it affects people
* Decreasing isolation
* Exploring the mind/body connection
* Learning other’s perspectives
* Improving communication
* Developing behavioral-cognitive methods for coping
* Developing strategies for change
To Register Call
(267) 324 - 9564
Currently due to the pandemic the support group is virtual and we are accepting people living in PA and NJ.